Converging lines on the exterior of the Dallas Cowboys Stadium (AT&T Stadium).
This fort is a reconstruction (1976) of the original Fort Cond’e. The fort (built by the French) protected Mobile and its citizens for nearly 100 years from 1723-1820.
The fort, renamed Fort Charlotte, was occupied by the British from 1763 to 1780. The fort was then captured in 1780 by American troops during the Revolution against Britain.
Ultimately removed in 1820, after determination it was no longer needed for defense of Mobile.
The photo Angled Parapet shows another view of the fort.
Homeport Marina in Gulf Shores, Alabama.
Parapet angles are abundant in the walls of the reconstructed French Fort Conde in downtown Mobile, Alabama.
David’s Google +